Tuesday, April 29, 2014

36 of the BEST kitchen tips

Every once in a while, you run across that one blogger who has put together an amazing post of super useful things.

This week, I stumbled onto "Listoic" and Lilly Childer's fabulous post about kitchen tips. These were so amazing and helpful, especially the one about using a pizza cutter to cut up pancakes for the kiddos. Do yourself a huge favor and head over there to check this out - you will not be sorry.

http://www.listotic.com/36-genius-kitchen-tips-and-tricks/1

I am in the process of organizing and restocking my pantry. In fact, I am getting back to couponing and building up my pantry once more. A well stocked pantry is a thing of beauty and so very helpful - if you run into money short falls, dinners on a whim (Wow that recipe on Pintrest looks awesome, I should try that tonight!) surprise dinner guests ("Hey honey! I invited some friends from work over for dinner tonight" "Mom, can Tommy have dinner with us too?") or one of those times where travel to the store just isn't convenient (sickness, inclement weather) your pantry will be your best friend. So expect pictures and advice in my next post series which will be all about - you guessed it - PANTRIES!


To celebrate I am also sharing this cute and free tutorial on how to make your own pantry lables, courtesy of The Social Home who made these adorable lables from materials at the dollar store. Sounds very fantastically frugal to me!

Share your favorite things to keep in your pantry in the comments below.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment